Breaking news....... Li Tian just won his game against Shahi Harshal of India to inch closer for a shot at the World U8 title.
At at 9pm local time, our players had completed their games where we have scored 8.5 points from this round. The best ever scoring up to this round. I wish this positive results will continue for the remaining 2 rounds.
The result for the 9th round as follow:
01) Yeoh, Li Tian [U-08 Boy's] (White) ==> Won against SHAHI Harshal of India on Board 3
02) Azhar, Puteri Rifqah Fahada [U-08 Girl's] (White) ==> Won against SARMIENTO ROBLES Paula of Ecuador on Board 18
03) Tan, Wei Hao [U-10 Boy's] (Black) ==> Drew with AKHMETOV Ayan of Kazakhstan on Board 27
04) Azman Hisham, Nur Nabila [U-10 Girl's] (Black) ==> Won against GOMBOS Bettina of Hungary on Board 27
05) Yeap, Eng Chiam [U-12 Boy's] (Black) ==> Won against KRAUS Tomas of Czech Republic on Board 23
06) Zullkafli, Amira Syahmina [U-12 Girl's] (White) ==> Won against STOERI Laura Fatma of Switzerland on Board 27
07) Azhar, Muhammad Syakir Shazmeer [U-14 Boy's] (White) ==> Won against SALEH Alamri of UAE on Board 70
08) Lim, Zhuo Ren [U-16 Boy's] (White) ==> Won against AKBULUT Firat Caglar of Turkey on Board 56
09) Ong, Way Justin [U-16 Boy's] (Black) ==> Drew with DAVIES Carl of Wales on Board 51
10) Lee, Kim Han Edward [U-18 Boy's] (White) ==> Drew with AL KASIR Mohamad of Syria on Board 44