1. Yeoh Li Tian (DC) 1837
2. Muhd Aziz Farhan Noor Akbar 1542
3. Tan Yong Zhao 1495
4. Muhd Sirajuddin Munawwir 1426
5. Mohd Noor Azam 1396
The top 4 players in this list are pitted against each other in Rd 5 action. After this round, the picture will be much clearer for the title race. Mohd Noor Azam only left with mathemathical chances in the race.
1. Nur Najiha Azman Hisham (DC) 1537
2. Puteri Rifqah Fahada Azhar 1566
3. Nithyalakshmi Sivanesan 1439
4. Maisarrah Noor Akbar 1386
5. Siti Khadijah Sabirin 1341
Denfending Champion Nur Najiha is the sole leader with 4 pts. Puteri and Maisarrah are out of the race by dropping 1.5 and 2 pts respectively. Nithyalakshmi and Siti still in the race although both has dropped a point yesterday. 9th Seed Nurul Aina (3.5 pts) is pitted against Najiha in Rd 5 action.
(DC) means Defending Champion for the same age-group. Defending Champion shall be seeded as "No. 1 player" regardless of their current MCF Chess rating.