Dear Under-20 Malaysians who born / residing / working / schooling in Selangor,
This year National Junior Chess Championship will be held at Level 35 Johor Bahru City Square Office Tower, 106 – 108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor from 1st Dec (Round 1) to 5th Dec (Round 9). All participants must attend the Players meeting at 8.30am with Round 1 starts @ 9am. The Champion shall be awarded the title “National Junior Master”.
Please take note that with effect from March 2013, players are advised to perform the registration for National-level chess tournament via respective State-level Chess Association to enjoy a special entrance fee. A direct application with the Tournament Organiser or MCF shall be charged a normal rate.
The rate as follows:-
(1) FOC for NJM, NM/NWM;
(2) Player with FIDE Standard Rating via State Association Affiliated to MCF RM 60/=;
(3) Player without FIDE Standard Rating via State Association Affiliated to MCF RM 100/=;
(4) Player with FIDE Standard Rating via Direct Submission to MCF/ PERSATUAN CATUR JOHOR RM 80/=;
(5) Player without FIDE Standard Rating via Direct Submission to MCF/ PERSATUAN CATUR JOHOR RM120/=.
Selangor players who wish to take part in this Championship MUST fill up 2 forms i.e.
(1) Page 3 of the 6th National Junior Chess Championship 2013 v3 Entry Form;
(2) Selangor Players Registration Form (for those who have not done so).
Both forms MUST BE SENT together with bank-in slip [Standard Chartered Account: 794-1-4102906-2 (Persatuan Catur Selangor)]
to email@example.com by 6TH NOVEMBER 2013 (Wednesday), i.e. four days earlier than the official cut-off date for CAS to facilitate the registration with the Organiser. Any registration there after shall be charged additional late penalty fee of RM 50. Lastly, all expenses on travelling to Johor Bahru and hotel accommodation fees shall be paid by player.